Sunday, May 10, 2009

More on Binoculars

As I site here waiting for my binoculars I did a lot of research and found out some things which I thought are worth mentioning.

Very important is the purpose of the binoculars. The purpose of binos will make some binoculars you are trying to buy as not good choices. I see that there are a lot of binoculars which are used for birding or hunting. Then a lot of people use the binoculars for astronomy as well as for the marine life purpose.

The main number or the measurement that we need to have is the “7x35” or the “10x50”. Magnification and the aperture diameter are the most important binocular measurement.

There are a lot of other things but the main thing that I have see will be there which is very much how we base our buy is the price. I searched first for less than 100 dollars and found out a few reviews which said that less than 100 dollars is not good. I then jacked up my budget by 100 more.

I learnt about the high end binos like Leica, Zeiss or the Swaroski. That said these binos I believe are for experts once you have had good experience outdoors and will gradually get to know the environment, the outside as well as start distinguishing various elements of nature.

Also, one of the most important aspects of purchasing a good quality binoculars for general outdoors sporting, birding, hunting, and other activities, concerns waterproofing. It is always a good idea to find a good pair of discount waterproof binoculars. You never know when you will get caught in the rain or accidentally drop them into a stream. Why spend good money on decent quality binoculars and ruin them, when you could have easily found a good pair of Discount Waterproof Binoculars to avoid this problem?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for Best binoculars as I know it will be Best Binoculars under 100 Dollors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunting fanny packs are excellent compliant to the hunting backpack. The hunting fanny packs make it easy to have some hunting equipment right within your reach. The most popular are of course the camouflage fanny packs and are often available within any ones budget. Content

    ReplyDelete