Saturday, May 9, 2009

All about India outdoors hunting and fishing

Welcome to my blog on the hunting and the fishing. The reason I started this blog is because of the fact that while searching on some information for fishing in India there was absolutely no resources available.

I must admit however that I am new to the fishing thing and was wondering what resources available to new outdoor enthusiast like me for fishing or hunting in India?


As far as I know from the limited knowledge that I have about hunting that it is absolutely not allowed in India. I may be wrong!! ! But I will find the relevant details and keep posting it here for everyone’s including my benefit.


Fishing is fine but then where is the good places to fish and what are the types of fishes available and which are the good places to buy the fishing equipment. These are all the questions that I would like to get an answer to.




Hopefully I will be able to get a lot of information in my journey for hunting and fishing. Apart from the fact that I know a lot of people who ask their Indian relatives and/or friends to get them the equipment when they come to India for a visit.Not a good way to get the equipment especially considering that it will be costly to get the equipment here because of the customs duty on such items

Update : If you need good information about outdoor lantern lights then this website is the best.


Last when I did some search on the internet I found very good informative blogs on everything outdoors including the sites on camping, hunting, fishing. I will be giving a shout out to all such blogs all over the blogosphere as these will then come in handy for my fellow Indians and other readers to get to know more about outdoors.


I have a wish which I am sure will take some time but I would definitely want to fly out to US one day and enjoy some great outdoors especially those hunting expeditions as well as those nice trails that they people have photographs have on their blogs.


Keep reading for more information on the Indian outdoors and also alongside some good outdoors blogs from all around the world. I am an Indian and I do love that good Indian masala recipes and found out tasty indian recipes on the net here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for Best binoculars as I know it will be Best Binoculars under 100 Dollors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Best binoculars as I know it will be Best Binoculars under 100 Dollors :)

    http://pickbestbinoculars.com/best-binoculars-under-100/

    ReplyDelete